Last night I made a start on the teddy bear quilt. I have cut out 24 blocks of fabric.
It is all spread out on the kitchen bench as I had to work out the combination of colours. Although there are 24 blocks, it is not 8 of each. I actually have 9 patterned, 8 navy and 7 calico. This evolved because of the amount of each fabric that I had. It really is a matter of making do with what you have.
The first 8 blocks are sewn together.
I plan to have the remaining blocks sewn together tonight.
Fabric Update: This project has completely used the navy and teddy bear fabric so they are now gone from the stash. I still have some pieces of calico left but it is actually a slightly different weight and colour to the piece that I used for the quilt.