I feel as though I have had the ‘Pause’ button on as everything has been on hold while the bathroom was being done. Now I can see the things that I want to do. These include:
- Dust and polish the furniture in the front entry
- Replace the ornaments and china from the sideboard (these have been residing on my sewing table)
- Sort out the other clutter that has also accumulated on the table
- Get back to doing some sewing (including more gift bags which I have cut out)
- Sweep and wash the verandah – this has some sawdust remnants from the building work
Mention of the gift bags reminds me that I did not do an update post for Lazy Brownie Day in February (25th). I hope to have lots to post for March and get back on track to have a planned, organised Christmas.
Yesterday I picked up some crochet cotton that a friend bought for me in a sale. I am going to use this to knit some dishcloths. There are lots of patterns available but I think I will start with the one that Rhonda has in her book, ‘Down to Earth’.
I am also pleased to report that almost everything that I listed on Freecycle under the generic heading of ‘Handyman Materials’ has been collected. I love the fact that someone is going to be able to use these things and it has freed up some space in the workshop.
I am busy at work this week (working off-site for the next 3 days) so it will be the weekend before I make much progress. Tonight I have finished folding the washing that dried on the indoor airer over the past few days and now it is time to catch up on some ironing.