It is now less than 7 weeks until we head off to New Zealand on our holiday. This challenge has certainly helped me get some things done but there is a lot more I want to achieve before we go.
The items in bold are ones that are still not done from previous weeks. I do need to try to clear some more things off the list.
3. Create a spreadsheet for future holiday packing needs
17. Follow up what I need to do to change my superannuation
23. Organise quote to have poinciana tree lopped and mulched
We have almost decided that we can do it ourselves.
32. Thin out and re-pot bok choy seedlings
I have planted 12 of the strongest ones in the garden and will stagger planting of the rest.
35. Make a vinyl cover for the newly-created day bed
39.Arrange to close a bank account that is no longer required
47. Take glass jars to op shop
I will give them to a specific person who would like them but can’t be done till next month.
51. Add more notes to my Christmas letter draft
54.Search for accommodation for weekend in Sydney next month.
56. Clean and pack away the doll’s house I received through Freecycle (for when the girls are older).
59. Finish sorting out my stash of fabric.
65. Put away the fabric and sewing goodies that have been given to me recently (Thanks Judith and Carol)
66. Wrap Christmas gifts for Miss O and Izz
67. Start making some home-made goodies for Christmas gifts
68. Tidy up the top of the filing cabinet
Til next week.