Week 15 – I have decided to remove all the tasks that have been completed. The list now will just be the ones I haven’t done from previous weeks and the 4 new ones that I have added for the coming week. They will retain their existing numbering so you will be able to gauge how long I have been procrastinating over some of them. I have put notes in italics by way of explanation below some items.
What I have done so far. Scroll to the end of the list to so the new additions for this week.
3. Create a spreadsheet for future holiday packing needs
17. Follow up what I need to do to change my superannuation
23. Organise quote to have poinciana tree lopped and mulched
We have almost decided that we can do it ourselves.
25. Clean windows on southern side of house
I have done more than half of these
32. Thin out and re-pot bok choy seedlings
I have planted 12 of the strongest ones in the garden and will stagger planting of the rest.
35. Make a vinyl cover for the newly-created day bed
39.Arrange to close a bank account that is no longer required
44. Defrost small freezer
47. Take glass jars to op shop
I will give them to a specific person who would like them but can’t be done till next month.
51. Add more notes to my Christmas letter draft
54.Search for accommodation for weekend in Sydney next month.
56. Clean and pack away the doll’s house I received through Freecycle (for when the girls are older).
57. Create costume for themed dinner at work conference.
58. Hem a pair of trousers for Missy
59. Finish sorting out my stash of fabric.
60. Refashion and hem 2 pairs of jeans/trousers that I bought at the op-shop.
Re 57. The theme for our table is Woodstock – any tips or suggestions will be gratefully accepted. I am trying to make it as cost neutral as possible. It will be interesting given that the original Woodstock festival was in the summer – hence some participants wore VERY little in the way of clothing. We will be re-creating the event near Ballarat at the end of August -BBBRRRR!!!! I am thinking of a long skirt – might buy a floral sheet from the op shop, tie-dyed t-shirt and a long over-sized cardigan. For warmth I will add tights underneath the skirt and perhaps a crocheted beret. Off I go to search the internet for a pattern and try to refresh my crocheting skills.
Til next week.